TLG’s Philippines Market Quarterly is a periodic deep dive offering updated each quarter for energy sector stakeholders to stay abreast of the latest developments and market insights. Our Philippines Market Quarterly offering comprises:
- A concise, quarterly-updated market report setting out key market developments unfolding nationally and across Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
- Near-term WESM forecast outlook covering pricing and new build opportunities.
- Focus areas covering LNG-to-Power, renewables, pricing dynamics and contracting activity.
- Deep-dive on topical issues shaping the market.
- Access to up-to-date market analytics and key data.
- Consultation with TLG’s team of Philippine market experts.
In addition to our coverage of key areas, each edition also includes a special deep-dive topic. In this latest issue, we dissect results from the Philippines’ inaugural round of the Green Energy Auction Program (GEAP) and analyse the competitive and pricing dynamics across the 2 GW of capacity awarded for solar, onshore wind, biomass and run-of-river hydro projects.
Please contact us here to find out more.